Mall of America Fun Pack
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Mall of America Fun Pack Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") will run on or about January 27, 2022 through March 17,2022 (the "Promotion Period"). Entries will be received only during the Promotion Period.
1. How to Enter. There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period: To enter by social media, eligible participants are asked to attend a free Virtual Home Buying seminar on January 27, 2022, February 17, 2022, or March 17, 2022 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. on Zoom Webinar at ("Eligible Entries"). Participants can register for the events at https://myspire.com/events.
Alternative method of entry (AMOE): To enter by mail, without attending the event, hand-print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, e-mail address (if available) and daytime phone number (including area code) on a 3" x 5" card, and mail in a business-size (#10) envelope with proper postage affixed to: SPIRE Credit Union, Attn: Marketing, 2025 Larpenteur Ave W Falcon Heights, MN 55113. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by March 10, 2022 and received by March 17, 2022 to be eligible. Each entry must be mailed separately. No facsimile, mechanically reproduced, photocopied, illegible, or incomplete entries will be accepted and all such entries will be void.
Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry. By entering this Sweepstakes, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all giveaway rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States (excluding U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and U.S. military bases outside the U.S.) within the state of Minnesota, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The selected potential winner(s) may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees of SPIRE Credit Union along with their family members are not eligible to enter ("Sweepstakes Entities").
3. No Purchase Necessary. Limit of one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period, by submitting an entry you agree to abide by these Official Rules. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period. Proof of entry submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by a participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of entries. Incomplete, duplicate, mechanically reproduced or automated entries are not permitted and will be deemed void. Entries containing inappropriate material or language, including profanity, are disqualified.
4. Additional Terms: The potential winner(s) will be chosen at random and contacted by a SPIRE staff member on or about the week of March 21, 2022. The provision of the prize being offered is subject to all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. Any and all taxes of any kind, fees, insurance and other related costs incurred in conjunction with the prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the winner's responsibility. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in their sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes.
5. Selection; Odds of Winning; Notification. The odds of winning will depend on the number of Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. The winner randomly selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by telephone, e-mail, or Zoom webinar using the contact information available to SPIRE. The potential winner may be required to execute and return: a) a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility; b) a Liability Release; c) a Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law); or d) any other forms as provided and requested. All requested forms must be returned by the date and/or time indicated. If the potential winner(s) cannot be contacted with five (5) business days of the first attempt to contact the winner(s), or if the potential winner(s) fails to return the forms required within the specified time, or if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the potential winner(s) is found to be ineligible, or if the potential winner(s) does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner(s) may be disqualified and an alternate winner(s) selected.
6. PRIZE. There will be one (3) grand prize winners (“Winners”) randomly selected from all Eligible Entries on at each of the Virtial Home Buying Seminars on January 27, 2022, February 17, 2022, and March 17, 2022. The Winner will receive, subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, four (4) wristbands to Nickelodeon Universe and Moose Mountain at the Mall of America located in Bloomington, MN.
The retail value of the prize is $179.96 and again odds of winning will depend on the number of Eligible Entries received during Promotion Period.
The prize and all components must be accepted as awarded, and is awarded "AS IS" with no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sweepstakes Entities or for which Sweepstakes Entities shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No substitution, assignment, refund or transfer of a prize is permitted, except by Sweepstakes Entities, who reserve the right to substitute a prize (or a component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of greater or equal value, including cash, if a prize is not available for any reason as determined by a Sweepstakes Entity in its sole discretion. If applicable, winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize.
7. Administration: By entering, entrant agrees to follow the official rules and hold harmless and indemnify SPIRE Credit Union and its directors, officer, employees, and agents against liability, damages or causes of action (however names or described), with respect to or arising out of either (1) entrants participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion. SPIRE Credit Union expressly reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate this Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice or consent. Administration of this Sweepstakes is at the sole discretion of SPIRE Credit Union. Any questions relating to eligibility, these Official Rules or any other questions concerning this Sweepstakes will be resolved at the sole discretion of SPIRE Credit Union and their decisions will be final and binding with respect thereto. No requests for exchanges or cash equivalent for the prizes will be considered and no substitutions will be made. ILLEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, AND ADMINISTRATOR IF APPLICABLE, RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITED BY LAW. THE MINNESOTA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THESE COURTS.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's consent for the Sweepstakes Entities, including SPIRE Credit Union and its directors, officer, employees, and agents to record, film, videotape and photograph the winner ("Images"). These Images will be owned by the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities and each of their designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and prize information and any other attributes of winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, promotion or on a winner's list or any other lawful purpose, whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law and SPIRE Credit Union expressly reserve the right to without prior notice or consent to use entrant's name, likeness and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
9. Facebook: The Sweepstakes hosted by SPIRE Credit Union is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
10. Instagram: The Sweepstakes hosted by SPIRE Credit Union is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instragram.
11. Sponsor(s): This Sweepstakes is sponsored by WDGY Radio PO Box 25130 St. Paul, MN 55125 and SPIRE Credit Union, located at: 2025 Larpenteur Ave W Falcon Heights, MN 55113.
12. Administrator: This Sweepstakes is administered by SPIRE Credit Union, located at: 2025 Larpenteur Ave W Falcon Heights, MN 55113.
No purchase necessary. Open to legal Minnesota residents 18 years of age or older. Ends 03/17/22. Void where prohibited. Official rules at https://myspire.com/sweepstakes.