Loans that qualify for Skip-A-Pay
- New and used vehicle loans
- New and used recreational vehicle loans
Easily apply for Skip-A-Pay one of the following ways
Skip-A-Pay eligibility requirements*
- Online via SPIRE's Internet Banking
Once logged into your SPIRE account, select “Services” from the top menu then choose “Skip a Loan Payment” and complete the short form.
- Call 651.215.3500 and speak with a SPIRE representative
- Stop by the nearest SPIRE branch location
- Loan payment(s) must be current (i.e., you can’t skip your June payment if you haven’t paid your May payment)
- You cannot skip a loan payment if the monthly due date has already passed
- You have not skipped a loan payment for the current calendar year
- $35 fee applies per loan payment skipped. You can pay with funds in your SPIRE checking or savings account or you can mail in the fee payment prior to the loan due date for the month you wish to skip
- Loan must be in good standing and open for six months or more
*A processing fee of $35 will be assessed per skipped payment. If you choose to skip loan payments on multiple loans, the $35 processing fee applies to each loan payment skipped. Interest will still accrue on the loan(s) even if you defer the payment(s). Restrictions may apply.