eStatements are a fast, free, safe way to get your monthly or quarterly statements.
- You’ll get an email notifying you when your eStatement is ready. This is typically 2-3 days sooner than a paper statement would arrive via the USPS.
- Log into your account through SPIRE’s secure Internet Banking at your convenience and to retrieve your statement and view up to 18 months of history. eStatements are in PDF format making them easy to save or print.
- eStatements cut down on the amount of ink, paper and energy necessary to produce paper statements.
You can enroll in eStatements under the ‘Services’ tab once logged into your account. To retrieve your eStatements, log into your account and select the “e Statement” tab.
BillPay is free of charge for personal checking accounts, plus you will save money on stamps and ensure your payments get there on time.
- Receive and pay your bills online.
- Schedule future or recurring payments each month. You can pay all your bills one time, in one place. The money is withdrawn from your SPIRE checking account and sent electronically on the “Pay Date” you select.
- Enter your payee information just once; BillPay will save all of the information for future payments
- Payment information can be imported into Quicken and Microsoft Money.
- Pay People with PopMoney. This personal payment service enables you to send and receive money without exchanging account numbers. To send funds, the subscriber only needs an e-mail address or mobile phone number for the recipient.
- View up to 18 months of bill payment history.
To use BillPay, simply log into your SPIRE account and select the ‘Bill Pay’ tab to get started.
Bill Pay Support 888.918.7430
Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 2 a.m.
Have questions? Chat with a SPIRE representative Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.